Hello, nice to meet you!
I'm Max, a computer science student at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
I enjoy contributing to open source projects, cooking and bouldering.
This website contains all the stuff that I think might be useful to others and that I am allowed to release.
Take a look around and let me know if you could use my stuff for anything cool! :)
- Aug 2022: The ProvideQ Toolbox makes it easy to integrate quantum computing advantages into classical software
- Apr 2022: "Fork() and Alternatives" discusses the design and performance of the Linux
fork() system call
- Mar 2022: "ROSE" is a graphical road system editor used to set up highway networks that can be exported to traffic simulation software
- Jun 2022: This website is built with Nuxt 3 and Nuxt Content
- Jan 2022: "Arminius" is a small game inspired by the battle of the Teutoburg forest, built for the Historically Accurate Game Jam 5
- Sep 2021: I implemented an online-multiplayer version of Tic Tac Toe on top of the Cloudflare Workers platform